Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Need to get in the mood for the PMDG MD11? Have a look.....

These 2 videos are two of the best all time aviation videos mixed with music I have ever seen. Turn on your speakers cause the music is pretty in beat with the video. If this does not get you in the mood for the MD11, shut your computer off and take up golf. Now only if this would get the team motivated to give it to us faster (and for FS9!). Enjoy.KLM MD11 flight from Bonaire to Quito:

KLM MD11 flight from Bonaire to Lima:

Eric 

Guest Tom C.

Great videos both of them.I remember getting a link to download them some months back so they're firmly planted on my hard drive.

Guest FlyMD11.nl

Indeed Tom! Somebody posted them a few months ago with the High Res Version. The website was www.biff.nl >> then go to "Showreel en Videoclips"Great videos indeed!Remco

PMDG FSX is a big mistake, please, please, please make this aircraft for FS9? :-)

Dave Taylor gb.png

I really shouldn't have watched those, I want the MD-11 even more now! Amazing videos.>PMDG FSX is a big mistake, please, please, please make this>aircraft for FS9? :-) I agree, I dont care if it cost twice as much for FS9 but we need. I dont want to start another MD-11 for FS9 war but this is my first post on this issue. If it was to be released for FS9 I'm sure it and PMDG would have the deserved honour of being the last major add on for FS9.Andy S