Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevepow

Issues im having with pmdg

Guest stevepow

I am a long time pmdg user i will not fly anything unless pmdg made it but i have had some problems. About 6 months ago out of nowhere i started having problems with the landing gear. whenever i hit auto pilot my gears would come down. no matter what i tried i could not fix it i do also have fsuipc and i know how to set it up. that was not the issue i deleted it and reinstalled it but nothing i even uninstalled all the pmdg software using the removal tool from pmdg. so i gave up after trying to fix the problem for 2 weeks. i did try all the forums but noone could help me get the problem fixed....well 6 months later i decided to give it a try again. i brought a new had drive installed the flight sim 2004 installed pmdg software. installed fsbuild and activesky. now what i see is that when i try to move the flaps they get all screwed up..... let me correct that nothing really happens. it looks like they want to go down but they shoot right up again i thought it might be my ch products flight sim yoke so i tried to use the default keys (F7) and (f8) and i get the same results so i then thought maybe its my keyboard and i try just to controll it using the mouse to try to bring the lever down but once again i get the same results it fights to come down and jumps right back up. Is there anyone who can get me back in the sky is there a pmdg programmer that could shed some light on this its a shame i paid for all of this and i cant use it. like i said im a long time pmdg user and i love the product. i dont want to stray away.thank you

I'm pretty sure you've got an I/O problem, maybe joystick noise. You mention trying keyboard and mouse inputs but didn't mention if you isolated the joystick (disconnected)?It's a lot easier to isolate one problem at at time... hope this helps.

Dan Downs KCRP