Sign in to follow this  
Guest NWADC-9-30

Commutair B1900D-Where?

Don't say sorry for the size, I for one think it's a gorgeous picture.I want it too :-)

Dave Taylor gb.png

It's now nearly a week since the thread starter posted. Does ANYONE belonging to PMDG read these threads?If you haven't got an answer, for heavens sakes say so?They say if you ignore someone for so long, he'll go away in the end. I'm sure that is not what you want PMDG?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Whenever we ask about the Bigsky repaint it seems to disappear into a black hole somewhere on the ethernet!

I coujld be wrong but I believe if you install the download (Gulfstream Airlines) (Continental Express) -- you will see that 2 liveries have been added to your 190D and that one if them is the same as your picture at the top of this thread.V Carlo

WAT1460.png

Guest NWADC-9-30

The one you're referring to installs "3M2", and "3M" is the Grand Bahamas Island livery. The difference between Gulfstream Int'l and Commutair is the style of "Continental Connection" and the registrations on 3M are N##### and Commutair's being N###CA. Also, the engine covers on Commutair is pure dark-blue, and the stripes on Commutair are straight instead of curling to a "hook" on 3M.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/prophead.jpg

You are absolutley correct. I did not know there was a difference in the liveries between Commutair and Gulfstream Int'l. Anyways -I am posting this to help give you a bump since PMDG has failed to acknowledge the reason, maybe someone will see it again while it is near the top of the forum.VCarlo

WAT1460.png

Guest NWADC-9-30

BumpC'mon, the repaint has to exist!

Guest HeavyMetal

Have any of you thought about searching the file library at avsim.com.. I found "Big Sky" repaints of both the 1900 "D" and "C" .. All you have to do is look for it.. Sheesh..------------------------------------------------------------------Joe"It's not the fall that kills ya. It's the sudden stop at the end"http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...argo_hauler.gif

Guest flyer_boy

Hi, do you think a repaint could be done for Commutair? It looks nearly identical to its Gulstream cousin, just different tail numbers and a small Commutair insignia. The only other Commutair livery is the one where it is deep blue. This is from when Commutair switched flying for USAirways, to Continental. They have since went to the white, blue and gold colors of Continental.Bill Denny