Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevepow

No help to gate on arrival

Guest stevepow

This might be off topic but i noticed since i installed the 747-400 on all my arrivals when i am given the gate to go to i no longer get the option for that pink line that guides you to the gate given i belieave it was option 3. this is only a problem for the arrivals i dont have a problem with the departures

Guest nicam

Works with meMichael

Guest Hawkeyeted

If there are no open gates, you won't get the magenta line. You only get the magenta line if there is a gate available. The answer is to get an updated AFCAD file for your airport that will increase the number of available gates.

Guest stevepow

Thank you for the answere at least now i have something to work with. would you happen to know where i can get the afcad. would this problem happen all the time. i take the same flight because im teaching myselfe how to fly the 747. i have done very well so far i took 4 flights with no problems landed correctly took off correctly sorry off the subject. like i was saying i take the same flight all the time kbos-kjfk i have my traffic set to 30% and im using my traffic 2006 active sky 6 fs passengers mega scenery ny and usa terrain and ultimate lights. do you think its still an afcad problem if so where do i go to get afcads for all my airports?

AFCADs for KBOS:http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+ViewAFCADs for KJFK (even though the first entry is for KMIA):http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+ViewYou can find all kinds of AFCADs on www.avsim.comJust go into the file library and search. I recommend getting an AFCAD for all the airports you will be using on a regular basis. Otherwise, AI may force you out of spots.Good luck,Kyle

Kyle Rodgers