Sign in to follow this  
Todd Moore

IRS will not align

I have purchased the 744 and I have tried everything to get the IRS to align. The manual says to move the IRS selectors to off, then to NAV, then to Align. Wait for the counters to count down to zero, then move them back to NAV. I then get counters for the IRS L,C and R 7+Min and they do not count down from there. What am I doing wrong?

Hey Todd, You can also set the IRS timer to something quicker if you do not desire to wait around for 10 mins. This is not realistic but if you are in a hurry it helps. Just open up the PMDG in game menu and locate the option.Best,Randy J. Smith<<>>

I got it now. I am using FS2Crew and it put the IRS selectors in NAV right off the bat. I wasn't turning them off first. I did that and it works now. Thanks.

Todd this is exactly how a line crew would find the aircraft when they board and FSCrew reproduces that. It is up to you to cycle the IRS's to OFF and then back to NAV and enter the position in the FMC.

Cheers

Steve Hall