Sign in to follow this  
stfitts

PMDG 737 Series FMC V1 VR V2 sppeds incorrect.

First time poster, pmdg lover.I use the load manager to load up the aircraft. And after i get everything ready i let the FMC do the math work and find my V speeds. lately they have been a good bit off. Someone has recommended checking the trim, where do i check, change this? Any other idea's why the FMc is off?

Welcome...eer..your name?Please explain a bit more.What do you mean with "lately they have been a good bit off" and with "the FMc is off" ?The trim value for takeoff can be found in the central section of the Takeoff page of the FMC (5.5 for the 700), after checking that, open the throttle console and you will find there a needle in the left side. Move the needle with your trim assigned keys/buttons to match the correct value.Jose Luis

Cant help you out but my 737 started to show the same problem.There was a big difference, off what it should be and what it showed.Nebojsa

Sorry! My name is Shawn. The FMC itself is caluculating the speeds a good 10 or sometimes more knots off. I am using correct flaps, the weight is all the same. I'm thinking it is trim.

Hi Shawn, Jose Luis again.There are other factors determining Takeoff V speeds besides the ones you have said:1.- The takeoff thrust selected: Full power (TO), or derated thrust (TO-1)(TO-2).2.- The fuel load is also determinig, haven't you changed it ?Jose Luis

Well when i load out the aircraft the fuel is one of those things loaded. The FMC is calculating the on board fuel with the total weight so i dont see how fuel really matters except to lower the V speed