Sign in to follow this  

Cannot get AI Aircraft to show up fs 2002pro

Is there anyone thaqt is willing to help me geet the ai aircraft I've done everything in the menu that I can see,Do I need to go to a busy airport or what?

Guest Joshieca

Ok first off have you made any changes to your installation of FS2k2 PRO? Have you changed any of the airplane titles, etc.?Second, make sure that your ATC slider, in the program FS2002, under settings, ATC, traffic percent...make sure that is high, like above 75%.Finally, you do need to go to an airport that supports AI....try a major one in america, KLAX, KORD, KATL, KDFW, KJFK, etc.[br][br][div align=center][br][link:members.cox.net/fstimes/wetimage.html]Weather Image of the Day!

Ok thanx I will give that a check out ok

[http://www.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3cc5d15671f44040.jpg] Check in your FS aircraft directory for these files...default.cdpdefault.dpkneeboard_keys.txtairlines.cfgIf they're not there, extract them from the .cab files on your FS cd-rom.Also check to see if traffic.bgl is in the scenery/atc directory, if not, extract it from the .cab files.I don't remember which .cab files contained what, but if you open them, you'll be able to find them.CF-AOA