Sign in to follow this  
stfitts

KSEA FLYTAMPA not found in FMC

When i started my flight to ksea today my FMC had NOTHING for an arr and runways into ksea. Anyone have any ideas? I have fly Tampa seattle and i was flying the pmdg 747.Any help would be great!ThanksShawn

One possibility is that KSEA change runway numbers a couple of cycles ago. Runway 16R is now 16C. If the airac data and sidstar file are not concurrent then this problem will happen. Current airac data has the correct runways, try loading my sidstar for KSEA (attached), it goes in the FS9/PMDG/SIDSTARS directory where FS9 is your default MSFS directory. Rename the file KSEA.txt

Dan Downs KCRP

I appreciate it. I have cycle 0611 though so would that still be the issue?***edit***I just checked and this is FMC wide in my 7337 series as well...when i make KSEA my DEP or ARR airport, it says KSEA error: 16R rnwy unknown.

If you have cycle 0611 airac data, it contains the current runway numbering, which changed at the beginning of cycle 0610. However, your sidstar file must be using the same runways. Open your KSEA.txt file with any text editor, look for the section that begins RNWS and it should have the following runways listed:RNW 16LRNW 16CRNW 34CRNW 34RIf it still has runway 16R/34L then you need a current sidstar file.

Dan Downs KCRP

If I remember right the runway listing includes 16C and 34C but the approaches still refer to 16R and 34L. Once you change the runway in each procedure you should be ok, although the default ATC will still use the old runway identifiers.BrianKRNT

Brian W

KPAE