Sign in to follow this  
Guest JJ57

737-6/7/8/9 Lower Eicas Display

Guest JJ57

Hello, New to the PMDG products, How do you show the lower EICAS MFD display?I checked the options, and I set it to Over/Under and the MFD control button works, but there is no lower screen.I am assuming if it is not in compact display mode, in ENG the loweer EICAS will show N2, fuel flow, Oil system conditions and vibrations, and on the SYS Side, it should show Hyd system and Flight Controls, is this correct? Anyway, I jsut can't get the lower EICAS to show. BTW, I do all all the latest updates installed.

You need to push either ENG or SYS buttons on the main panel for this to show - just like real life ;-)Best,Randy J. Smith<<>>

Guest JJ57

I did try that, however, I can't even get the loweer screen to show, is there a trick to getting the screen up?

Try clicking on the screen itself...Best,Randy J. Smith<<>>

Guest JJ57

Yep, I tried that, and all is does is show the Larger upper EICAS display that pops up, not the lower. I tried the Screen Switching controls, they are not responding, the the MFD button only will work if you have the Over/Under Option selected in the menu, otherwise it has the INOP sticker over it.Everything else is great, I just can't get the lower EICAS screen to come up, is there a trick or a key comboniation or something?

Right click on the upper screen, this will pop up the lower screen.RegardsPaul

Paul Edwards

Guest JJ57

That did it, You guys Rock!!!Thanks Again!!JJ

Guest bobdell

Hi Paul and all,I have no problem with getting the lower screen to show, but it does not populate

Bobby, there are two MFD buttons over the first EICAS: "ENG" and "SYS"Push the one you want to show for the second EICAS.Anyway, the second EICAS in the PMDG-737 is very poor compared to that of the PMDG-747. Jose Luis

Guest bobdell

Thanks Jose,Anything beats a blank/black screen staring at you for three hours.I think it