Sign in to follow this  
EHE

737 Fuel tanks suddenly full just before take off ?

Hi all,I keep getting this strange fuel problem in the PDMG 737: I load my fuel tanks, i.e. 2500 kgs in both wing tanks and 400 kg in the center tank.Then somewhere between leaving the ramp and starting the takeoff, all tanks are suddenly 100% full. When I notice in time, I need to stop taxiing and reload. But if I don't see it in time, I run out of runway because I am too heavy for takeoff !This happens to me with all types -600, -700, -800 & -900.Does anyone have a clue what is happening ?Thanks.Regards, Eric (EHGG)

Are you running any addons that could be doing it? I know there's some that send a "fuel truck" and fill the tanks via FSUIPC... A couple VA's do it too with their ACARS software.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

My guess would be when you are taxing, you pass close enough to the airport fueling area, and it refills your tanks. The next time you taxi, look out for the fuel box, and see if you get close to it. I'd bet that's your problem.

Either taxiing over the fuel box, or the kerosene fairy is paying a visit! :-lol

BobK

Definately no add-ons or a fairy. The fuel box could well be it though. I will check it out. Thanks !Eric (EHGG)