Sign in to follow this  
Guest corrie

GF-MCP Pro Autopilot Module

Guest The_Glideslope

Well?

Gents-that's precisely why we never give out release dates. I already mentioned that we're waiting on GoFlight to fix an issue with the EFIS Module. There's no release date yet on that, so we don't have a release date either.We'll keep everyone posted when more news is available.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest robfather

From my involvement with Go Flight we might get the interface by the middle of the year. I agree with Jon, please release what you have for us that want to use the MCP. I don't think anyway near as many people have the GF EFIS as it's only recently come on the market.Rob

What, and then have people moaning when there are issues attempting to interface with the EFIS?Geez, no matter what these guys do, it always seems that SOMEONE has a complaint...Let them do what they do best, and be grateful that we have a great sim company here, that is dedicated to precision and quality.My 2 cents.- Bill

- William Ruppel, CYTZ, VATSIM 816871

Guest robfather

Bill,Appreciate your comments. I was not commenting about PMDG, but Go Flight. The EFIS is a seperate module to the MCP, so maybe PMDG could release 2 interface programs - one for the MCP and then one for the EFIS when GF have concluded their part. Not everyone has a GF EFIS and those that do are going to have to wait on GF anyway, they're not exactly swift when it comes to working with other manufacturers otherwise they would have built interfaces to PMDG themselves. Rob

Guest The_Glideslope

a) I got my EFIS FULLY WORKING WITH THE PMDG744 HERE, either with the GFKeys or FSUIPC.:( I didn't point any finger or expected a release date, so don't make me an "example". I just said "Monday is today" because that was when it was said you would continue your work.c) What I said was: Release what you have to those with BOTH The MCP and the 744 so that they could act as BETA testers and NOT release the files because they aren't finished.d) I don't moan or complain. I just ask. And people could just say "no". Moaners are those who come here and waste time typing sentences just to offend. Such people just have too much extra time. I don't have that privilege.e) If any company needs some criticism is GoFlight. PMDG isn't supposed to provide support to products that aren't theirs. So thank you for your help.Please, release it when you feel it's time to do so. But if you need any kind of help, I (and it seems others too) am willing to provide it.

>e) If any company needs some criticism is GoFlight. PMDG isn't>supposed to provide support to products that aren't theirs. So>thank you for your help.Gentlemen-I have been following this topic since it's inception months ago. The above quote pretty much sums it up. PMDG has no obligation to provide an interface. Although I'm sure there will be a fee to download it when it is available the points are these.1) This is not how PMDG makes their money.2) It appears to me they are working on this as a side service to their loyal customers.Patience...let's not forget this is a "simulation" we are not moving real world people and cargo with real world dollars on the line.Lefteris...Thank You and your team for continuing to develop this interface. I am looking forward to it when it is done.-Lane

Guest philwells

I got the CP Flight MCP and EFIS both plug and play USB works perfectly with PMDG. Also with Project Magenta.Yes more expensive but worth every penny.Regards Phil.

>I got the CP Flight MCP and EFIS both plug and play USB works>perfectly with PMDG. Also with Project Magenta.>Yes more expensive but worth every penny.>>Regards Phil.Congratulations Phil, but for those of us that already own the MCP Pro shelling out another 600 bucks is probably not a option.-Lane