Sign in to follow this  
Guest captainmk

Gauges switch off after a few seconds?

Guest captainmk

In the PMDG 747 my plane gauges switch off after a few seconds when I start my flight, and I don't know how to get them back from there onwards. Why does this happen? I can definitely tell you that this is a clean install, I used the official installer application and entered by details etc, so its not a corrupt install.Why is this happening?I also have the PMDG 737 600/700/800/900 installed too by the way as well as the Beechcraft B1900C.

Guest captainmk

But the gauges work for like 30 seconds after I start the flight, then they switch off suddenly? I dont think this is a validation problem since I have entered my details and it says it's successfully validated. It worked like a few months before, what's wrong with it now?

M A KHAN,There is an installer issue that dictates a particular order of install for the PMDG products. Have you tried this?Visit our website at;www.precisionmanuals.comSelect the PMDG Ops link. Select the Official FAQ link then the PMDG 747-400 / 747-400F FAQ link. Once there, look to section 1.4.You'll find the procedure for installing the 737NG alongside the 747.Hope this helps.

>But the gauges work for like 30 seconds after I start the>flight, then they switch off suddenly?That's what they do when it's a validation problem.

Contact support via email, there might be an issue happening where it says it validated but it didn't actually do it...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com