Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jhew

737 ACARS ....Again

Guest Jhew

Ok, so, I searched the site and have found many topics related to the functionality of ACARS. It's clear that it is not yet modeled in the 737 line. It is also clear that this is an area that has been slated for future upgrades, as far back as 2002.My questions are:1. Is there still a plan to make ACARS functional?2. If it is, is there an anticipated timeline?3. If it is not, would PMDG be willing to release the necessary code to allow individuals and/or VA's to incorporate 3rd party ACARS programs into the aircraft's existing FMC ACARS page?I know this subject has been beaten to death. It seems that it might even be a sore spot for some. My reason for bringing this up again is that with the release of FSX, I wonder how much continued developement will occur on the current FS9 versions. I would also like to extend my compliments on an outstanding product. I do not know why I waited so long to try PMDGs' offerings. The 737 series is by far the best of the best. I'm looking forward to the 747 next. Thanks for the great work.Regards,Jeff HProud PMDG owner

Jeff if it happens it would be something for the NGX, not the FS9 version. That's a finished product as far as we're concerned. We're aware that VA's would like this feature and we'll definitely consider it.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com