Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

TNT 747-4HA/ER/F/SCD (OO-THA)

Hi all, I was just poking around on airliners.net and found a beautiful 747-400F in TNT livery. Could someone please take on the job of creating a repaint for this paint scheme? I have found a repaint of it on avsim.com, but that is the -400 version repainted to look like the -400F. It's close, but not that accurate and it's not for the PMDG 747 Freighter. There are not many photo's available as this is a fairly new aircraft (OO-THA). Photo ID's are included below to view all of the pictures of this aircraft to assist with creating a repaint...Photo ID: 1165209Photo ID: 1164981Photo ID: 1162316Photo ID: 1160265Photo ID: 1156580Photo ID: 1156579Photo ID: 1156578Photo ID: 1156543I hope someone will take this project on and let us all know if they will.Regards,

How about this one:pmdg_744erf_tnt.zip744F OO-THA, and looks very nice to me!Tim

Thanks, Tim! I saw that one on AVSIM but didn't read the description fully and thought it was for the -400 only, not the -400F.Regards,

Matt,I'll add that to my list for the FSX Queen update. It should also be made available as an FS9 livery.

Guest remy_becher

Hi Pete,As a Dutchmen, therefore advocate of the color orange and a 744 enthusiast, I do hope this beautiful livery is still on your list? Regards,Remy Becher