Sign in to follow this  
a3ifs40

UPS 747-400F Queen

Hello I was just wondering if there will be a UPS 747-400F Queenrepaint done?according to a number of Census sites there new aircraft is suppose to roll out either next month or in Marchthanks for your help in advance and sorry if this has been askedbeforeA3IFS40

Strange they have a FedEx repaint when they don't have any. I think someone will do one soon and it will look fantastic!Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

There's one in the avsim library UPS New Colors Repaint (DXT3) Boeing 747-400F and there is also one in 32-bit. I've been using the dxt3 one. Works good. Just hoping someone will do a NWA 744F.

John K

>Just hoping someone will do a NWA 744F.Yeah, would love to see a NWA 744F repaint in that snazzy new NWA Cargo colorscheme.Tim