Sign in to follow this  
agabel

737 600/700

Hi, I am still having trouble with the sim PMDG 737 NG 600/700,up until 4/5 months ago this sim worked fine on 2002 Professionalnow when I try to open the sim the PC 'hangs' now all the other a/c work perfectly alright on the 2002,what might the problem be with the 737 ng,I have uninstalled/reinstalled,no joy, this is a mystery,been on the forum before and never got the answer to this problem,anyone else give me some 'help'regards aga

Hi, Just to add to original,I hear there is patches for the 737 600/700,!! if there is what do I need to look for? the name or names of the 'patches' help!! aga

Hi aga,I didn't even know that you could install the PMDG 737-600/700 in FS2002. If you have a relatively new or fast computer, purchase a copy of FS2004, it looks much better, has better ATC and you can get it cheap since FSX is out now. As for the patch you are asking about, It comes with the PMDG 737-800/900, so you would have to purchase the whole aircraft package to get it. I don't think that it will solve your problem though. It has been awhile since I used FS2002, so I can't give you any pointers about what is causing your system problems.Kim

In the book that comes with the CD version of the PMDG NG 600/700 it states that the minimum system requirements to run the program are:- Processor PIII 800 MHz, recommended 1.6 GHz- 256 MB Ram, recommended 512 MB- 3D-graphics card 32 MB, recommended 64 MB- 340 MB free disk space- Soundblaster or compatible sound card- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 or 2002Hope that helps,NeilYPAD

>Hi aga,>>I didn't even know that you could install the PMDG 737-600/700>in FS2002. If you have a relatively new or fast computer,>purchase a copy of FS2004, it looks much better, has better>ATC and you can get it cheap since FSX is out now. As for the>patch you are asking about, It comes with the PMDG>737-800/900, so you would have to purchase the whole aircraft>package to get it. I don't think that it will solve your>problem though. It has been awhile since I used FS2002, so I>can't give you any pointers about what is causing your system>problems.>>Kim Hi Kim, many thanks for getting back to me ye it does work in 2002,maybe it will be better in 2004,I did find that there was an error message about c: files microsoft gamesthe PMDG file was missing,I had a look around and got this fixed and the sim is working again but I think it would be better as you suggested to go for the 2004,you reckon it's a better sim all round!! thanks again.regards Allan

Hi Neil yes I am well above the system requirements,think I may go for the 2004, but thanks again for your help.regards Allan

>Hi Neil yes I am well above the system requirements,think I>may go for the 2004, but thanks again for your help.>regards AllanHi Neil have upgraded to 2004,still getting the error messages:Auto control systems missingMain guage missingI have tried this add-on on a few PC's and get the same error message what if anything can I do nowregards Allan

Guest chris493

hi,There may be a fault in the software. Try getting a software update.Hope this helps,Chris

Did you do a complete install after installing FS9?Make sure you are using FSUIPC 3.7x available from here:www.schiratti.com/dowsonPMDG software will register itself with this and you will not have to pay a registration fee if you just want the PMDG services. Version 3.x is required for FS9 and below. Some gauges use it.Make sure you correctly identified your path to your FS9 root folder in the PMDG install procedure.Since you have just upgraded to FS9 (I assume in its own folder, that you did not overwrite your FS8 folder) you might also wish to upgrade to FS9.1 software patch from here:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&DisplayLang=enwhich fixes a few FS9 problems.Finally, in your aircraft folders for PMDG aircraft, you may find a batch file to execute when installing new liveries but I believe that only applies of the 800/900 is also installed.On the PMDG forums here on AVSIM you will find threads on missing gauges. It sometimes is caused by registration/licensing issues.