Sign in to follow this  
Guest staang

Cycle 0701 Ready for download

Guest staang

Hi all. The 0701 cycle of free PMDG terminal procedures for the U.S. are ready for your download at http:PlanePath.com .NEW!I have decided to expand my coverage to include more countries. I have gotten permission from the UK NATS to use their data so I am starting with the UK. The following UK airports are now available in my 28 day cycle offering. These are all the airports in the UK that the NATS supply that have at least one SID, STAR or IAP. Welcome aboard UK...EGAA EGFF EGJJ EGMD EGNS EGPE EGSHEGAC EGGP EGKA EGMH EGNT EGPF EGSSEGAE EGGW EGKB EGNC EGNV EGPH EGTCEGBB EGHD EGKK EGNH EGNX EGPK EGTEEGBE EGHG EGLC EGNJ EGPA EGPL EGTGEGBJ EGHH EGLF EGNL EGPB EGPN EGTKEGCC EGHI EGLL EGNM EGPC EGPO EGWUEGCD EGJB EGMC EGNR EGPD EGSCThe SIDs, STARs and IAPs for these airports are hand made from the current UK NATS real world charts. Consider this a beta run to sort out any errors I've introduced so please report problems to me. Initially I will provide them as a separate download so I can get an idea if there is an interest.Note: The SID, STAR and IAP format varies from aircraft to aircraft. Some FMCs have more leg type capability than others. So, it is possible not all these airports will be available for your particular aircraft simply because the SIDs, STARs or IAPs could not be written in that aircraft's format. Also, some airports only have IAPs so any aircraft that does not support IAPs obviously won't see those particular airports either.Thanks for your support.Terry

Impressive effort! Handcoding 55 procedure files takes time. Thanks very much, Terry.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest whoispankaj

hi Terry ,Thanx for that..Is it feasible for you to come up with Terminal Procedures for Indian Airports...since you had expressed interest for other countries...Pankaj

Guest mcalpinep

Superb UK work Terry, many thanks from Scotland.Phil McAlpine

Thanks Terry. All seem to work well apart from EGCC. The PMDG 747 and 737 FMCs do not display runways,SIDs or STARs for EGCC. Also when I dial in EGCC I get a strange error message concerning POLD2 whatever that is? Any ideas as to what's wrong?Rgds Steve Lincoln UK

Hi Terry, many thanks!Am I right in saying that the files in the 0701 cycle would overwrite any US airport procedures files I've taken from Dan Downs?ThanksGeoff

Geoffrey Kent

You are correct. Install Terry's procedures first, then the files from myself and others you wish to use. Thanks for mentioning my collection.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest staang

Hi Pankaj,>Thanx for that..Is it feasible for you to come up with>Terminal Procedures for Indian Airports.I would consider it if I can find an on-line source of official charts and can get permission to use them.RegardsTerry

Guest staang

Hi Steve>747 and 737 FMCs do not display runways,SIDs or STARs for>EGCC. Also when I dial in EGCC I get a strange error message>concerning POLD2 whatever that is? Any ideas as to what's>wrong?Yup. There is an extra waypoint in a SID causing the error. From SID LIS1S delete this part of the RNW 06L line, "HDG 055 INTERCEPT RADIAL 330 FROM NAVAID POLD2 ". It will load OK then although you will get a disconnect. You will note that the plane does not go out to 1.2 miles on the east side of the MCT VOR before turning to 150. To correct this the first part of the line should read "RNW 06L TRK 055 UNTIL 2 FROM FIX MCT TRK 150 UNTIL 03 FROM FIX MCT". This will take the plane beyond the 1.2 mile turn point but at least it is close and gets the turn on the east side of MCT. Using 1.2 mile won't work as shown on the ND. I think the reason is that the plane starts at the threshhold of 06L which is 1.3 miles from MCT. It then gets to the 1 mile distance on the west side of the VOR MCT and cycles to the next waypoint. By using 2 miles it allows the plane to get on the east side of the MCT where it should be.RegardsTerry

Hello TerryThanks very much for the fix. Everything works a treat and thank you again for all your hard work producing the procedures.RgdsSteveLincoln uk