Sign in to follow this  
Guest bond672

available for repaints

Guest bond672

Dear all, i have a couple of weeks spare time on my hands and so i was looking for some new painting projects. so if anyone has any repaints they would like me to look at please let me know.you can see my works by looking up simon twitchett in the AVSIM file library.kind regardsbond(simon!)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...argo_hauler.gifhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Hi Simon,I live in Australia and I regularly fly with Qantas and Virgin Blue, so could you do some repaints for these airlines? I have listed photo ID's (from www.airliners.net) of the aircraft I'd like to see repainted for help with creating the repaints...PMDG 737-700Photo ID: 1096226 - Virgin Blue VH-VBC "Betty Blue"Photo ID: 1158709 - Virgin Blue VH-VBU "Darwin Diva"Photo ID: 1136116 - Virgin Blue VH-VBY "Virgin-ia Blue" in "VB's 50th Aircraft" livery*** Please note that Virgin Blue no longer have the telephone number on the fuselage of their B737-700 aircraft! ***PMDG 737-800Photo ID: 1158176 - Virgin Blue VH-VOD "Blue Moon"Photo ID: 1146754 - Virgin Blue VH-VUF "Hobart Honey"Photo ID: 1136117 - Virgin Blue VH-VOJ in "Head to Queensland" livery*** Please note that Virgin Blue no longer have the telephone number on the fuselage of their B737-800 aircraft! ***Photo ID: 1163494 - Qantas VH-VYG "Australind"Photo ID: 1166557 - Qantas VH-VXO "Kakadu" in "Sharing The Spirit" liveryPMDG 747-400 (Qantas only)Photo ID: 1161678 - Qantas VH-OEJ in "Wunala Dreaming" liveryPhoto ID: 1166676 - Qantas VH-OJUPhoto ID: 1163662 - Qantas VH-OEG*** Please note that the above Qantas 747's are of different engine variants, not all the same. ***It's taken me a while to search the net for the registration, names, etc of each of the aircraft, so I hope that you are able to do some (or all) of these. There are plenty of pictures of each of the above if you search just by the registration for each aircraft.Kind regards,

Ha ha ha! Sorry Simon, I have no idea how long it takes to do a repaint, but if I had to pick just a few that I REALLY want done, it would be:Virgin Blue VH-VBY "Virgin-ia Blue" in "VB's 50th Aircraft" liveryVirgin Blue VH-VOJ in "Head to Queensland" liveryQantas VH-OEJ in "Wunala Dreaming" liveryQantas VH-VXO "Kakadu" in "Sharing The Spirit" liveryThanks,

Guest Peter Lloyd

SimonIf you have a couple of hours to spare - could you look at either the Freighter or Pax version of the 744 in an East African Airways scheme. They went under years ago, but its close to home for me.I have no idea how/where to start with a repaint.Failing this, any pointers on how to start with a repaint would be very welcome.Thanks a millionPeter Lloyd

Guest bond672

hi Peter, that one might be a little tough, its hard to get any good close up pics inorder to view the logos and make a good attempt at it..sorry about that, if you want to try it yourself then you will need a fairly good paint program like Adobe Photoshop or similar to paint the aircraft, there are some excellent painting tutorials at www.projectopensky.com in the forum if you want to give it a crack.kind regardsbondhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...argo_hauler.gifhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Hi Simon, I just remembered that John Tavendale did a great repaint of VH-VBY (although I had it but lost it when I bought a new computer), so could you possibly have a go at "Head to Queensland"? I know with absolute certainty that there is no repaint of that aircraft anywhere on the Internet.Thanks,

Guest Peter Lloyd

Thanks SimonWill give it a go!Thanks for coming back to me anyway.Peter

Can you do a LUFTHANSA CARGO FOR THE 747-400F . I Know they dont fly the 747 as a cargo fighter but you can try it. And can you make with the Rolls-Royce engines.THANK YOU REVO.

Guest QF744

Hi, How about some of the BA World Tails for the 744,as far as i know they have never been painted.Also a good quality BA Landor 744 paint (G-BNLN,G-BNLT,G-BNLX) as the only one,s that have been done are poor quality.Also KLM,s PH-BFG,lUFTHANSA,S D-ABVX and D-ABVY.JAL,s Samurai Blue 744 and Disney sea (the one used on international routes),CX,s B-HOX had special colours painted on itat one stage(see attachment).Lastly NZ,s 744 Rugby livery.Thanks for considering any of these paints particularly the BA one,s.Suprising that there are so many 744 paints that have never been done. Thanks, Simon

Guest bond672

ok, i will have a look at doing a couple of the BA world Tails for you, i have had a few requests for those in the past. the Virgin Blue is causing me some headaches im afraid as finding good close ups without wings in the way of the rear section is proving troublesome. so i may not be able to complete that to the high standard that it deserves, sorry about that. if that changes though i will let you know. kind regardsBondhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...argo_hauler.gifhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Hi Simon, are you trying "Head To Queensland" or "VB's 50th Aircraft"? John Tavendale has already done VB's 50th.Thanks,