Sign in to follow this  
Guest cyyz8840

PFD Alt.Display Digits

Guest cyyz8840

hello I'm comming across the following problem with the 747-400 and 747-fthe MPC selected altitude is not showing properly onthe PFDdigits are missing on current Alt Display as you can see on the snapshot.Please can you explain where the problem isthank youJean Pierrehttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/166174.jpg

Can't positively remember, but it *might* have something to do with the size of standard Windows fonts, particually when they are not at the default normal size.Check in Display Properties > Appearance. Bottom drop down box (Font Size). Is it 'Normal' or something else.A search of the forum might yield a more useful answer if that doesn't work.

Guest cyyz8840

Just checked setting of font size in Display > Apperance and found the font size set to NormalAnd yes there is also problems with the N1 overlapping the EGT and the Flaps when extended overlap the Fuel on the Upper EICASWould appreciate if someone could help me in solving this problemthank youJean Pierrehttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/166182.jpg

It' because their font size is 120DPI.. and not the standard 96.. this is the exact same problem I had.. Change the font size in windows.. Craig

Craig Read, EGLL

Guest cyyz8840

Hi Phil you are right, the problem lied in the size of the font, when checked as you suggested I found the setting at normal . You have to go ,not in the Appearance,but in: Settings > Advanced > DPI Setting. Thank you very much for your HELPJean Pierre

Guest cyyz8840

Thank you CraigJean Pierre