Sign in to follow this  
Guest sebauru87

Current altitude diferent to my altitude indication

Guest sebauru87

Please i need some help, i try it everything, but i still don`t know why my altitude indication is diferent to my current altitude :-(i re-install, eliminated fs9.cfg, re-install FSUIPC.dll, try it all, but still countinues having that *$%$.. error..someone know what could i do??? thankshttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/166201.jpg

That's something you don't see every day... notice the backup altimeter is correct. How interesting. Sorry, I don't have a clue but I did find this curious. I'd try things like turning off metric, moving to a different elevation/airport... etc. I doubt this has anything to do with cfg files or FSUIPC (just guessing).

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest sebauru87

Please i would aprecceate if someone could help me with my s$"%* bug of my altitude indication, i realy don`t know how to fix it:-hmmm, many thanks

I would contact PMDG's support... Can't say I've seen this problem before :(Do you also have the 744?Cheers.Q>

Guest sebauru87

Yes i all ready contact pmdg`s support they tall me to1) Download the PMDG Removal tool to uninstall the PMDG 737 series2) Uninstall the PMDG 747-400 usng the installer or the Remove/Installsoftware control panel in windows3) Reinstall the PMDG 737 600/700 Ver 1.3 and the PMDG 737 800/900 Ver 1.14) Install the PMDG 600/700 model update if desired and any 737 liveries5) Install and validate the PMDG 747-400 Ver 1.02 and validate the software.but i continuos having the *$%&@ problem :-mad !!!!yes i install pmdg 744 , uninstall it, re-install it, but nothing :-hmmmperhaps i have a incompatibility with an other FS program i don