Sign in to follow this  
stepmart

lost avionics after few seconds

why is that happening, just few seconds after loading PMDG 747-400 A/C the avionics blacks out, even if selected battery or APU running

Guest Peter Bowcut

Hi Stephan, sounds like a blown fuse on the master avionics bus. In the VC, open the extra fuse holder compartment, click on the 21 amp AC fuse, and then mouse grab to the main overhead fuse panel. You should then hear a click sound as the fuse changes itself out and your avionics should come back online.

Guest Clansman

>why is that happening, just few seconds after loading PMDG>747-400 A/C the avionics blacks out, even if selected battery>or APU runningThis is tipically related to validation issues. You might want to contact PMDG support about it.Best Regards,Pedro Venda.

>In the VC, open the extra fuse holder compartment,>click on the 21 amp AC fuse, and then mouse grab to the main>overhead fuse panel. You should then hear a click sound as>the fuse changes itself out and your avionics should come back>online.Can you really do this in the sim?Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

>Hi Stephan, sounds like a blown fuse on the master avionics>bus. In the VC, open the extra fuse holder compartment,>click on the 21 amp AC fuse, and then mouse grab to the main>overhead fuse panel. You should then hear a click sound as>the fuse changes itself out and your avionics should come back>online.LMAOJay.

Peter, This forum is for helping folks out. Please provide correct information when trying to help. Stephane, it is not a AC fuse you need, it is a DC fuse. Hope this helps. Scott

Guest Peter Bowcut

Dear Scott,I love you man! :)

Guest c210_cvs

I'm sure they will tell you for $54.95 ;) ;)

Guest Airik

Im not laughing.. Ive spent all day today trying to figure out why my avionics are blanking out after a few moments.. All Day.. My time is precious.. I work my tail off.. Now I waisted an entire Saturday trying to figure out what the problem was.. I had to reinstall my sim.. Which meant re-install my PMDG aircraft.. the 737 - the 737-800/900 - and the 747.. It never crossed my mind that PMDG added a security feature.. How Do I get MY 747 back.. The one I paid for..

Nameless-(please enter your real name as per forum rules)You need to contact us at support (at) precisionmanuals.com so you can receive help!

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest davidbernard

Stephane,This is no FS default plane. RTFM and follow a decent checklist!(check your standby power switch, turn APU generators on, connect ground power.. )David

Guest Ken_Verga

Sounds like a validation issue. Or a fuse blew out.Kenneth