Sign in to follow this  
Guest cypilots

737/600/700

Guest cypilots

I have just purchased the PMDG 737-600/700 as a download. I already have the 737/800.900 on disc. Following the purchase of the download, I uninstalled the 800.900 with the provided uninstaller, and loaded the 600.700 which seemed to be fine, all working ok. I then loaded the 800.900 as instructed and found that this had removed the gauges from the 600.700.. I have searched the FAQs and found an item mentioning this problem, saying follow this link for a patch which solves the problem , unfortunately when you follow the link there is no patch there. Advice from someone please, how to resolve this problem. John Harvey. Cypilot.

Register, if you have not done so, your CD 800/900 product on the Aerosoft FAQ/Update site here:http://aerosoft-shop2.com/support.php?language=enYou then select the 800/900 product support FAQ. You will find a link to the description of your problem and a link to the patch with an installation procedure that should work.I tested it and the patch is there. I think you have already done the uninstall-reinstall part described but recheck that out.

Guest cypilots

Ron, Thanks for the solution to the problem worked just great. Thanks for the early reply.