Sign in to follow this  
Guest blevenzon

737-700-900 Transponder

Guest blevenzon

I've had the same problems only my fs9 would just exit no error message I just reinstalled the PMDG, also for the keyboard use on the FMC if you click on the MSG text on the lower right hand side of the FMC keypad it will light and then you can start typing, it wont type if you are using FSPassangers add-on. Hope this helps Raj.

Can't help on the first two questions you have, but on the third one, here is a quote from Timothy Mtezinger's 737 tutorial ver. 2:"If you click on the black bar to the right of the Alphanumeric keys, the letters KBD will appear on the right side of the scratchpad and you'll be able to type directly. But be sure to turn this feature off when you're done, because it intercepts ALL keyboard commands which could interfere with operating other aircraft systems."Jim

Guest blueskies

thanks for the help guys.i really cant enjoy flying the pmdg in vatsim bec. of the transponder error. i hope developers could help me.

Guest blueskies

wow! no reply...tsk2x

Guest blueskies

Here is an update. when i reinstalled my PMDG 737NG which i didnt tested it yet. I was loading the PMDG 744 and here is what the error says: "TRAFFICINFO.DLL missing TCAS only available in FSUIPC mode."what does that mean?Raj.

Guest blueskies

>Can't help on the first two questions you have, but on the>third one, here is a quote from Timothy Mtezinger's 737>tutorial ver. 2:>"If you click on the black bar to the right of the>Alphanumeric keys, the letters KBD will appear on the right>side of the scratchpad and you'll be able to type directly.>But be sure to turn this feature off when you're done, because>it intercepts ALL keyboard commands which could interfere with>operating other aircraft systems.">>JimHow about the 744? is it the same? i could not get it actually any screenies would be great! thanks!Raj

Guest blueskies

i was waiting for a reply. my post has been moved to page 3 and so on... I updated it and still no reply. sorry.Raj

Raj,The swearing is absolutely out of line and against forum policy, do it again and your entire thread will be deleted.I'm sorry you didn't get a response, but this forum is not our primary support arena. If you want a guaranteed response you should be contacting our email support staff.What I think happened here is that something corrupted or deleted the DLL that operates the TCAS system. (likely another addon) I would recommend fully uninstalling both the 747 and 737. (Use the add/remove programs uninstaller for the 747 and use the removal tool on the PMDG downloads page for the 737) Then install the 737 and all addons/updates. Go into FS, makes sure it's working. Then install the 747 and its addons/updates... If that doesn't solve the problem, contact email support.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest TrafficTraffic

As the author of the TCAS in the 737 and 747, I was going to respond. However, once I saw swearing, I changed my mind.Lee Hetherington, PP-ASEL (KBED)

Guest blueskies

Hello guys i've had a hard time time trying to figure out why does the 737 transpoder closes my FS9.I tried switching it from standby to Ta/RA and the screens get black and an windows error says: would you like to restrat Flight simulator 9?oh one more thing to add upwhen i switch the radio to manual by changing the freq to the radio panel how can i bring it back to autosearch? how can i use the keyboard when typing on the fmc? i got problem with teh 747 and 737many thanksRaj,

No idea as I don't have the 744. Personally, I use the FMC just as the flight crew would as I don't think they have a keyboard. But, I could be I'm wrong on this point though.Jim

Guest blueskies

Oh ok. Sorry again about the previous post. Atcually it affect my king air b200 aswell.thanksraj