Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raptor

VHHX again (0701)

Guest Raptor

Hello,I've looked at this topic http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=set..._page=show_mesgwhich talks about the VHHX airport in the new airacs ..I've tried the solutions in that topic but they gave me nothing.I added the following two lines:Hong Kong VHHX31 10930316 22.304401 114.216064000.0031600000Hong Kong VHHX13 10930136 22.324850 114.193176000.0013600000to this file:WpNavAPT.txtbut the FMC still telling me "NOT IN DATABASE".is there any other solutions.??regardsAbraham

Guest staang

Hi Abraham,You still have to add this next line to the airports.dat file.VHHX 22.316959 114.202621Make sure the columns line up. Do not use the tabs key, only spaces to line up columns in the airports.dat and wpNavAPT.txt files. And don't forget that all lines are added in latitude order so the two you already added are not next to each other.RegardsTerry

Guest Raptor

thank you Capt.Terrynow it's in the DATABASE.but, when entering VHHX in the DEST filed it gives me:"VHHX rwy 13 unknown"shall I replace somthing from wpNavARP ?

You also need the sidstar file for VHHX. My goodness, this one sure comes up a lot.I suggest that one of the VHHX fans post a how-to in the PMDG-Ops section to answer these recurring questions on how to update navigation data for obsolete airports.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Raptor

I have had the sidstar file beforeIt is working now !thanks a lot