Sign in to follow this  
Guest blaster331

Need someone to email me

Guest blaster331

Greetings all, I can't get an email thru to request a reinsall of the queen. can someone on the staff email me a link?snowden@ptd.netbest regardsAndrew

Guest blaster331

Guys can someone please help me! I cannot get an email thru after i had to reinstall. my isp provider has changed some of their account settings and i am getting an error message saying your server is not authorizing my info.I paid for the 747 & 747f and would like to reinstall them.Its very frustrating when you don't get answered.I quess i am just a customer.no big dealAndrew P CiraoloDamascus Pa

Guest blaster331

Thank you Vin very muchBest regardsAndrew

Mr. Snowden-Sorry to hear your ISP is giving your troubles. When you posted here at slightly past 3PM PST yesterday, it appears that most of us had moved on to other tasks for the remainder of the day. Response times for technical support are generally around 24hrs provided that all of us are around. I'm sorry that our inability to answer you rapidly enough to suite your needs causes you to assume sarcastically that we aren't interested in helping you. This is quite untrue.I have sent to you an email with instructions that you should follow in order to obtain download access. I recognize that emailing us as per the conclusion of the instructions might be problematic for you- so simply post a note here when you have complied with the instructions- and I'll access your account once again to help you.Note that I will be in/out of the office during the day today- so my response may not be instantaneous- but you will hear back from me.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest blaster331

I apologize for the sarcasm.I am a bit frustrated.I recieved your email but i am unable to send a response.I don't know why.I have communicted with many other sites while reinstalling without a problem.I do not require a new download only a validation to reinstall the Queen and the freighter.All pmdg 737's went in fine.I can send you my order info if you need it over private mailThanks for your help and again sincere apologies for the rantBest regardsAndrew P CiraoloDamascus Pa

Andrew-Ah- now apologies all around since I butchered your name AND I misubderstood what you needed. Sorry. :-)I've just set you up for validation- give it a try and let us know if you do not succeed.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com