Sign in to follow this  
SetSpeed

737 updates

Hello,I have a question regarding the service updates and model updatesfor the pmdg 737. I recently downloaded the 737-600/700 and the 800/900 within the last week. Im pretty sure the downloadincluded the latest service update. But what about the modelupdate? Is that something I need to download?thanksfosl

I for got which model folder has it but if you install a livery for either the 800/900 or 600/700 there is a batch file to run. It has something to do with cockpit transparency as I recall.

Thankyou all for your replies. I downloaded the model updateand noticed a much improved VC overhead panel on the 737-700.Adam

Guest sunbear

>The model update brings the virtual cockpit of the 737-600>and 700 up to the same standards as the PMDG 737-800/900>addon. I would recommend downloading and installing it.>>Best,>>Vin Scimone>PMDG>www.precisionmanuals.com>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpgIn light of this subject, If I already purchased the PMDG 737-600/700 and also the 800/900 on my old computer, and I just now bought a new computer, how does one go about getting the 800/900 update since I already own the CD version by Aerosoft for the 600/700. Can I transfer via 'flashdrive' the contents of the 800/900 or do I have to download it from the PMDG 'Downloads' site???sunbear

sunbear, please sign your real name to your posts.The flash drive method probably won't work because the install modifies aspects of the 600/700 install. You can try it but it won't be supported by us if anything goes wrong.Otherwise you're going to have to get the redownload service from our store. Always backup your installers to CD or DVD.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com