Sign in to follow this  
iainsmith

Thrust reversers on 737NG

Whenever I press the keyboard button to engage the thrust reversers on any of my 737NG a/craft, there is a momentary pause in the movement down the runway. This does not happen with any other aircraft.Has anyone else experienced this and is there a cure?My PC has a Gigabyte K8 Triton main board with Via chipset and AMD Athlon64 3000+, 1GB PC3200 DDR RAM. Graphics is Geforce 66000GT, 128MB.Iain Smith

>Whenever I press the keyboard button to engage the thrust>reversers on any of my 737NG a/craft, there is a momentary>pause in the movement down the runway. This does not happen>with any other aircraft.>>Has anyone else experienced this and is there a cure?>>My PC has a Gigabyte K8 Triton main board with Via chipset and>AMD Athlon64 3000+, 1GB PC3200 DDR RAM. Graphics is Geforce>66000GT, 128MB.>>Iain SmithDo an advanced search in this forum. I recall someone having this issue, and it may have been related to the soundcard, or sound drivers.- John

>Do an advanced search in this forum. I recall someone having>this issue, and it may have been related to the soundcard, or>sound drivers.>>- JohnThanks John, will do.Iain

Just to let you all know that I have fixed this problem. I discovered, through reading posts on this forum, that my Soundblaster 5.1 Live card will not support full sound acceleration. So I backed this off to the basic setting and all is well. Thanks!Iain Smith