Sign in to follow this  
Rocky

Questions - Simubuild A340

Great work with the A340 guys! I have a couple of quick questions about it though.1.) Do you have any pics of the panel that is being designed for it? When is that scheduled to be released? What is a good panel to use in the mean time?2.) When is the A340-500 going to be released and what liveries are being painted?** Also one thing to add... how do you open the doors??? Looked through the documents and couldn't find anything on that. Andrew HeathRumpleteaser8@aol.com THE RED WINGS RULE! http://www.duncanfuller.com/d21tracon/logo.jpg"Skate to where the puck's going to be, not to where it has been." - Wayne Gretzky

I believe the features and miscellaneous document described that, but its Shift+E to open the main doors, and Shift+E then 2 to open the cargo doors.About the Airbus A340-500, its a bit different than the -600, so the Flight Dynamics are taking a bit longer than planned (mainly because of fuel tank location, and size issues). Once these issues are addressed, the aircraft will be released, and an announcment made.As for the panel, we are waiting for a redone bitmap to continue, so we do not have progress pictures at this time. Thank you very much for your interest, and I hope that you enjoy our aircraft.Al Lynch Jr. - Member FSWorldonline.comhttp://www.fsworldonline.com/~imgsrv/MySignature1.jpg

And from the mouth of Al, the liveries are Singapore Airlines, Airbus Demonstration Colours and Simubuild Demonstration Colours, and I've seen a BWIA in the making!