Sign in to follow this  
THibben

747 CDU & 747MCP

Lefteris,Is their any information on whether the 747 CDU, 737 CDU and the Aerosoft 747MCP will work on the upcoming FSX aircraft.Thanks in advance,Tom

Hi Tom-the Engravity CDUs will remain compatible with the 747 for FSX through an upgrade process (whether we charge an upgrade price will depend on the amount of work required, but I hope that there won't be too much involved, so it should be low or none at all).The Aerosoft MCP is a dead product, unfortunately, with no support from its producer / developer. As such, I don't see it receiving an upgrade.Best regards,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Hi Lefteris,Thanks for the info, really to bad about the MCP. Is there anyway we can contact him to see what it would take to get his support?Thanks for your support,Tom

HMMMM.....Another reason not to switch to FSX!!! It might be a dead product to the industry but there are still a few of us loyal customers out there using this sort of kit.I dont fancy many of us will even consider forking out for a 'new' MCP (if one is even developed) after spending goodness know how much on a system upgrade to do on FSX what we can do now perfectly well with the FS9 platfom.Another nail in the coffin for future developments on the FS9 platform.

Steve Bell

"Wise men talk because they have something to say.  Fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato (latterly attributed to Saul Bellow)

The most useful tool on the AVSIM Fora ... 'Mark forum as read'

Guest gordonrd45

Any chance of you guys working with FlightDeck Solutions to support their MCPs, which are state of the art. I, too, have the Aerosoft MCP and because of it continue to use FS9, but would consider purchasing the newer and even more refined products FDS makes if they could be used with PMDG software.Rob G