Sign in to follow this  
Guest romainrs

homecockpit builder and pmdg

Guest romainrs

Hi everyone,Perhaps it's an old subject but I have one question:I know that we can send information to pmdg software with key2mouse and there is still nothing at all for receiving information from pmdg software. But I 've been on the website http://www.autohotkey.comthen I have clicked on "advanced hotkeys" in the paragraph "more about hotkeys", then go down the page and click on "pixelgetcolor".I'm not a good programmer but would it be possible to use this feature of autohotkey to get information from pmdg software by retrieving the color information of a button (like one of the fuel button light e.g.) and use it with SIOC from opencockpit ?Thanks for answer me,regards,RIVIERE Romain.pmdg 747-400 Queen of the skiesI believe that there is an issue and I will achieve my purpose!

Riviere,I don't see why this shouldn't be possible as long as the window is visible. I'm eager to know if this works. Please tell us of your progress in the Home Cockpit forum.Hope it helps,

It remain a big pitty that PMDG is not providing an interface program with offsets information (as Project Magenta is doing) so that we can use this excellent program in our cockpits.B. RGdsMichel