Sign in to follow this  
Guest algeggi

New PMDG 737 800/900 problems with frame rate

Guest algeggi

Hi,I bougth recently a new PMDG. I studied the manuals carefully and I succeded in completing all the procedurs requested. I have also filled the FMC with all informations required in order to start a flight. When I was finally ready and I closed the FMC with all the datas, a surprise has arrived. The frame rate the I first blocked at 20, surprisingly sinked to 4, making the bird praticly unusable. This happened with no traffic and with default sceneries.In the past I upgradet the ram to 1 GB and I also changed the grafic card with a new Radeon 9500 with 250 mb. It is very strange that my PC doens't support the PMDG. Should I pay for a new PC only to the pourpose to play with the PMDG? I don't think so.Is there somebody who could help me?Bye Algeggi

Guest davrob42

HITurn off the button marked STA on the EFIS panel and let know if there is any improvementRegardsDave

Guest algeggi

No nothing happens.Anyway when I use the "zoomed panel" button and immidiately I switch to main panel the problem disappear. But only when I use the afordaid procedure. When I for accident change the wieus, the frame rate drop immediately. I have to repeat the procedure with zoomed panel button.What do you think?Bye Algeggi

Guest robfather

Hi,What are your system specs? And what setting do you have selected in FS Display? If you have the settings turned right up to max, you'll get a frame rate drop with any product that's like PMDG, unless you have a high end system. Try changing the settings and see what happens to your frame rates. Also what rates do you get with other views - outside views, spot view etc. I'm assuming you're running a PCI Express graphics card?Best of luck.Rob

Guest algeggi

If I move from a normal view to a different view I have a drop of frame. In order to recover the frame I have to go back to the normal view. But it is not enough. When I get the normal view I have to repeat the procedure that I described above.I don't know what is an express CPU grafic card. I have a Raden 9500(250 mb).Bye Algeggi

Guest senseimatty

It seems like my problem. So now I start thinking that it doesn't depend on the order installation since it started after the installation of the 800/900 version.The problem is that now I have this low FPS with all PMDG aircrafts, even if I install only the 600/700 version the problem remains.The team suggests me to uninstall FSX, but nothing changed.Now I'm waiting for further infos..

Guest algeggi

I had to uninstall the 800/900. Then I decided to install the 600/700. I have no problems encountered yet.Bye Algeggi