Sign in to follow this  
Guest wedginator

Purchased 747 qos, did not get download link

Guest wedginator

I just purchased the 747 QOS. I'm sure you guys recieved my payment because it went through with the bank. However, after I made the purchase, my computer crashed so I didn't get the download link. I checked my recently downloaded items in the login page but it said i didn't buy anything. In fact, i did, and I have the paypal transaction ID. I already emailed support, but I didn't get a response. I just got a automated response. I should have 7 days for re-downloads, but the fact that I don't even have a link to go to doesn't really help much. I'm a little up tight on money, so I would like my plane right now. I don't want to file a complaint or anything like that because it is really a hassle; I will do it if I have to. I searched the this forum already and it seems like many people have the same problem. I don't know if this is common or not, but it seems like this is something you should address. I hope someone from the support team will respond soon because I really don't like waiting; especially for something that can obtained within minutes.

Hi, please sign your real name to your posts, thanks!We're having issues with our paypal processing over the past few days. Someone from support@ will get back to you soon, sorry for the inconvenience.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest wedginator

Hi, Thanks for the quick reply. I hope to hear from you soon!

Guest wedginator

It's been about 24 hours and I didn't get a reply. I'm starting to get concerned here. You guys took my money, but did not reply or a download link. I want some straight answers here. I would like my plane now.

Guest wedginator

I feel as though there is some dis-honesty here. My requests by email and on this forum have been ignored. I have no choice but to file a complaint with Paypal and the IC3. This is classified as Internet fraud and it should not be tolerated. I paid legitimately, tried to talk things out, but never got any action. Unless I get my download, this complaint will be filed.

Timothy,You should have recieved a reply from Robert tonight. If you did not recieve it please let me know.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Paul,The problem here is that things are not working the way they are suppose to. Thankfully I finally got my download but but along with that I got an email from Robert telling me I should use the system that didn't work and instruction to read the forum guideline which says that I should use the system that does not always work. In reading the instructions I find that if I have the problem as did this post is that we are suppose to appeal our problem to update me@. Problem with that is how can PDMG update me when the system says we have no order? the only proof we have is that we paid PayPal for "something". we can't varify what it was since we have no reciept or confirmation that PDMG recived our order.Additionally, the guideline specifically says that PDMG does not have to respond to our post or a PM. So as a consumer panic has to set in when nobody is talking to us.I was told that my problem was that PayPal did not post my payment for 2 minutes which caused a problem. Okay, I can understand that. My problem is that there was no acknowlegement of my order for 6 days.I am confident that PDMG is not intentionally doing anything except the best they can when a problem arises. I see now by reading the guidelines better that we should not PM thet staff. But, because I did out of ignorance I was was relieved in knowing that my problem was acknowleged. It's scary to think as stated in the guideline that it might cost you more to get something you have paid for, but never got in the first place...("There is a small charge for the replacement of products,...")Hopefully this poster's problem will be handled as was mine. I want to thank Ryan, Robert and yourself for caring enough about your customers to help them.LaMonte CrenshawBest regardsJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)HP Media CenterPentium D 2.80 GHz Duel core2.00 GB RAMNVIDIA GeForce 6200SEConexant Falcon II NTSCXP SP2