Sign in to follow this  

JFK SCENERY ---INPUT AND ADVICE NEEDED!

Well i love flying in and out of JFK Airport and have become very disappointed in the fact that there are no scenery updates out there for it. So necessity is the mother of invention, i have plenty of time on my hands and look to build my own. The Problem is that i have never done scnery before so this is going to be a tremendous undertaking as all of you know. Creating 9 terminals, taxiway signs, hotels, parking garages but i can put in 8-10 hours a day over the next month and i want to get it done, what i need is advice on where i can go for pictures, tutorials, programs anything that can help my attempt and not only learn how to do scenery, but learn how to do it well, i am looking into GMAX but i am not sure, anyway all advice and input is very welcome if this works out, i will to KTEB and from then maybe even take request. Thanks in advance!PROJECT KJFK!

More Power to you my son!!!Patients Is a Virtue... This spiritual advice is worth more than any physical support my son.Little GrassHopper (Al)

I don't have anything that can help, but I salute the effort ! When its done, this will surely be a very popular download !

Guest Kristiaan

I would like to offer my help into this project. How about to joint forces so that we can get it done earlier. E-mail me if you are interested.Greetz Kris.kr_duivesteijn@hotmail.comhttp://4gigs.com/~ifdg

This is sounds very good. I hope all goes well and like one said earlier, the downloads will be huge! :)jd

Well this is indeed a massive undertaking, which requires lots of different aspects. Being that my skill level desgining scenery is at zero, i would very much welcome help on the project, i am confident that i could figure out gmax for designing buildings, the difficulty is in getting the info needed for desinging the terminals and the textures for them. As well i all now in todays world i cant simply drive up to the airport and start taking picturesAnyone interested in particapting in the project is free to email me i would love to have this out for the holidays. But i cant do it alone so all help and advice is welcome