Sign in to follow this  
Guest senseimatty

Found the problem! FSUIPC 3.7 version!!!

Guest senseimatty

I've finaly found the origin of my BIG problem: why with PMDG aircraft I have FPS limited tu 7-10 fps.It's because of FSUIPC 3.7Without FSUIPC I have an alert that tells me that without FSUIPC PMDG won't work.I went over the alert and found my 737NG at maximum FPS (limited to 33 by FS settings).So now what should I do with FSUIPC?! :-bang

FSUIPC is the core of how our code interacts with FS - you can't use our stuff without it. I'd post on the FSUIPC board, as I'm using that version myself with no issues...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

3.73 is he current version. Make sure any logging options in in are turned off.When you stopped FSUIPC, you also probably disabled several services that use it so your fps went up.

Guest senseimatty

I know that I can't use the 737 without FSUIPC, it was just a test.The fact is that with my older pc I had more than 20 fps with PMDG, now I am always below 10.Which is the guilty gauge?My system:Intel Core2Duo E6600MB: Asus P5BRAM: 2GB CorsairGraphic: Ati Radeon X1900XTWinXP SP2

Guest senseimatty

The problem is that I have pour FPS not only in the cockpit but in the spot view too.

My first thought would be that you don't have video card drivers installed. Might try deleting the old ones, if in fact they are there, and installing some new drivers.

Guest senseimatty

Yes the drivers are installed, the strange thing is that oher addons (LevelD, 737 Wilco and Maddog 2006) don't have this kind of problem.I'll try with a different driver version.CiAo!Mattia

Guest senseimatty

I tried with the last catalyst (7.2) but nothing's changed The only thing that comes to my mind is that PMDG gauges are made with GDI+. Could be a prblem with the GDI?

Ms Nameless,Please sign your posts with your real name as per the forum rules.I'm sure your new FS installation/Windows system has some tweak missing that you'd done on your old system but forgot. Happened to me a couple of times when reinstalling Windows and FS.There are no known problems with FSUIPC, GDI+ and/or PMDG gauges IIRC.Hope it helps,

Guest senseimatty

The problem can't be in my system.- FS needs Windows (XP SP2), video drivers, audio drivers, directX. I installed also Net frameworks 2.0- PMDG aircrafts need FS (updated to 9.1) and FSUIPC.What else?Infact other addons work. The problem must be the incompatibility between some module, not with other addons because the 737NG is the only one at the moment.I have this system from the last october. And it's from that date that I can't fly with 737 or 747.What I can see from my test is that with gauges off (no FSUIPC installed) the aircraft reaches 33 FPS. With Gauges on it drops to 7-10.I tried different settings for the 737 displays but nothing changes.So it's something inside the PMDG modules.Don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying that your work isn't good.But the problem is the PMDG itself because all other addons in FS are ok and all other applications in my pc works right.Please help me to solve this problem. I've spent more than 100$ to buy your products and now I'd like to use them. :( -------------------------------Mattia LambreschiAerospace Engineering StudentFlight StudentMaddog 2006 Beta TesterMy System:CPU: Intel Core2Duo E6600MOBO: ASUS P5BRAM: 2GB Corsair DDR2 667MhzVIDEO: ATI Radeon X1900XT

I also noticed that recently, my FPS are bad with the 737NG, especially during approach and landing when they almost die (~5-10). I don't get this effect with other addons, even though the fps tend to drop as well. I am using a very low VC refresh rate (5 only).i am running latest fsuipc.thank you and regardsGhiom Viguie

MattiaHave you come to a solution?Have you tried older versions of FSUPIC?Please let me know. I'd liek to share your experience since I have the same exact problem as yours.RegardsGhiom Viguie

Still no one?Please tell me if I am the only one.Thank youGhiom

Hello fellow simmersI made a test using fsuipc 3.6xxSame resultswith fsp set at 20, I got them all the way down to the gear down approx on final approach. Form that point, approx, I got fluctuating fps, from 6 to 10 with surges at 18-20.This led to very bad stutters, making the landing tough. When switching to the 2D view without any gauge (view 1 removed), I got fps at 20 constant. It is obviously a gauge issue.My VC gauge refresh rate is limited at 5... Checked no effect if increasing.Using filemon, I noticed a constant repeated access to 737gauges.ini, although I know filemom is not really reliable.What I am sure is that this issue is quite new. I would say some months ago it started. And it happened at all airports, with or without AI AND DOES NOT HAPPEN WITH OTHER ADDONS.Can someone send me his 737gauge.ini so I can compare if I have a bad setting. Also, should TCAS be used internally or via FSUIPC?It's too bad I cannot reliabily use my old good 737NG.Please help me on this matter. I ma sue you will help a lot of others by screening the posts related to this issue on the forum.RegardsGhiom Viguie