Sign in to follow this  
Guest sunbear

PMDG 737 800/900 Update download

Guest sunbear

I am confused about what I should expect after ordering the 'Renewable download' service update from PMDG. I recently purchased a new computer and installed the PMDG 737-600/700 software from a CD that I purchased from Aerosoft. Previous to this, I already purchased the 800/900 software as a download from PMDG for my old computer. I went to the Updateme.pmdg site and ordered the $ 3.95 re-download since I already had the 800/900 on my old computer. Well, I received an email confirming my order for $ 3.95 but received another email from support the next day that states a different order number and the price is now $ 27.95. I'm afraid to use the 'download link' because I might get billed for the $ 27.95 software but only need the $ 3.95 to purchase the rights to download the 800/900 for my new computer.Has anybody ever ordered the update rights to the 800/900 since they already purchased the original download of this a couple years ago like myself?? One other thing, I must state that I purchased the original 600/700 through Aerosoft and it was a CD version. One other thing bothers me about the email that I got and that was the sentence that stated: 'download URL (This URL has already expired)...What the ****??Any help from others experiencing such a problem would be greatly appreciated!John

Guest sunbear

Never mind. Paul Gollick with PMDG Customer Support was quite helpful and very responsive to my problems. He advised me what to do and the download went perfectly.Thanks Paul and the PMDG team.Regards,john

Guest hydra

hi all friends !i dont find pmdg 737ng v1.2 service update. how can i find this patch? can you help me for this?thank you hydra...

hi all friends !i dont find pmdg 737ng v1.2 service update. how can i find this patch? can you help me for this?thank you hydra...
Sign your real name to your posts, it's a rule for posting here. I can't help you because I can't look up "hydra" in our customer database to see what version you already have. It's highly unlikely you need 1.2, that that was a full new installer and when it came out every customer who'd purchased 1.0 was sent a link to it.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com