Sign in to follow this  
Guest dva2018

Support case solved! (was:Trying to get ahold of someone at PMDG over my order)

Guest dva2018

Hi all,I purchased the PMDG 747 and 737s last year. Well, my computer crapped out on me sometime during the last 6 months while i was deployed. I bought a new system and paid for the revalidation links to get my aircraft on my new computer. Well, I placed the order last week and I have still not heard from anyone other than the standard email saying you recieved my payment. I am not sure if there is a backup or something but if someone could please look into it for me i would greatly appreciate it. I ordered the revalidation keys for the 747 and both 737 setsthanksMatthew Whitaker

Guest dva2018

No it was through authorize.net. Are you guys having problems through them as well.

Guest dva2018

Just bumping this alittle to see if anything has been found. I'm getting alittle impatient but i understand you guys are having technical problems.

Guest dva2018

Yes I emailed support and have still not recieved a response. It's been over 24 hours now since i have emailed support. Still nothing. Not trying to sound whiny or anything like that, but I have really missed flying these planes and I've been itching to get back to flying them. Sorry but the default 747 and 737 just don't cut it after flying these.

Matthew, If you've received no response at all then something's wrong on your end as far as spam-blocking thinking our emails aren't legit etc... You should receive an automated response that lets you know you're in the queue right after sending an email to support. Did you get this message?

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Matt,I checked through my emails for the past week and couldn't find anything from you. I suspect for some reason your email was blocked. I took the liberty of resetting you orders and you should have the new download links now. Let me know if you don't recieve themRegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest dva2018

Got it. Thats kinda wierd though, never had issues with aol mail not working. But i checked with a buddy of mine and he hasn't been getting all my emails either. Wierd. Thanks alot guys. i appreciate it. And thanks for making such great aircraft too....