Sign in to follow this  
Guest banker

Fs quits on loading PMDG B737

Guest banker

Hello everybody,After almost two weeks of tedious reinstalling (WindowsXP-Flightsim 9.1-addon's) I thought I could finally try some flying again...Was I in for a big surprise..?This morning I fired up my system, created a flight within Flightsim Commander 8, opened the PMDG load manager to adjust the load of the 737-800, downloaded weather through ActiveSky 6.5 (latest build).After all flightpreps, I started Flightsimulator and loaded the default flight.Shut everything down on my trusted cessna and changed aircraft to the PMDG 737...The aircraft shows up fine but whan I hit the 'Fly now' button, I hear the usual noises, I can see that the sim is trying to load the airport/navdata but there it hangs... after about half a minute, the sim creates the "error" screen and shuts down...Anybody????thanksLuc BrusselmansBelgiumPsI have all PMDG Boeings (737 and 747) installed.

Guest master_warning

Hey there,I am having the EXACT same problem. Only happens with the PMDG 737 series. And I am convinced is something with the panel/gauges because I use my PMDG panel with other 737 models as well and they don't want to load either. In my setup everything loads up perfectly, when I hit Fly Now the sim loads up to like 2% and the closes. Don't even get an error, it just closes. I love the PMDG panel. Anyone got an answer? P.S. My pmdg 747 works fine though.

Guest banker

Good morning Esteban,Since my posting, I have taken some risks and I reinstalled the PMDG from scratch (both 737 and 747) and they load up fine now.My guess is that, after installing the pmdg's, some addon (if I only knew which one...) messed up the panel/aircraft.But after a reinstall all is fine again...So, try that reinstallhappy landings (if you can take off of course)Luc Brusselmans

Make sure some add-on did not overwrite the current version of FSUIPC - just in case. The current version is here:http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.htmlIf you do throttle mapping and button and key assignments in fully registered FSUIPC you also might wish to try this interim version which fixes a bug:http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?t=41519for version 3.731