Sign in to follow this  
ckukmale

First Picture of Mike Stones 727

As you will see it is not quiet Finished yet :)

Anniette, those pop ups on your site drive me nutso!!! How about if we host you on the AVSIM servers and then I can be put out of my misery. If you are interested, send an email to tech@avsim.com with a link back to this message and the guys will set you up with your own web site here.

LOL Anniette you crack me up! And while I'm at it, I think I will second my request for the Carnival Airlines and Pan Am (1990's) colours. Cheers!George

You have it george !I shall do PANAM after fedex and delta so you are number 3 (about 3 days ) :) Carnival will be soon after .Anniette xxxxxxxxxxSorry for Cracking you :)

When you download Mike Stone's aircraft, does it include correct sounds and flight dynamics? I have been looking at the L1011 which includes the panels.Thanks,Robbie

Most often Mike will make a basic panel to use but There is a good panel in the library at Avsim for 727 and I expect the sound is there also if you do not want a default sound alias.If not I will find the best and Post them in the Forum after testing :)Hope that helps Anniette xxxxxxxxxxx

I agree with you 100% on that one Tom. Did you watch the H-3 "trying" to land on the back of that ship yet?

Sorry Alpha, but those are obviously someone elses work. Mine looks better than that :-)Mike Stone

I knew this but when people see it they will Fall over So I try to make them ready for "realer than it gets" Mike Stone as they are used to "as real as it gets" MicrosoftAnniette xxxxxxx

Guest Scott Campbell

Anniette,Please take up Tom's offer. Those pop-ups are also driving me insane.Avsim is great, always up, always fast, and like you current free site, FREE. you have total control of content.Please oh please consider it. I know you won't have your domain name at AVSIM, but it'll be so much better. You can keep both sites and you'll be covered, but us AVSIM members will have an advantage. ;-)I really like the site, and your art is spectacular, the polecats are adorable, but the pop-ups drive me nuts.

Thank you Scott :)BIG blushing !!!!!See email i send youI do not even know what a domain is so if i loose it will i know :)

"Avsim is great, always up, always fast, and like you current free site, FREE. you have total control of content."Yeah, that reminds me... I need to speak to you about that "free" bit. :-lolSeriously, Scott thanks for the kudos and for encouraging Anniette. We are working on getting her set up here.

Ugh, Scott had his glasses messed up (or was smoking something he shouldn't have :-lol )... You don't have a domain on your existing site, so nothing to worry about Anniette. :)

Guest CharlesH

Hi Anniette;Thanks for your wounderful works of art. I cannot wait to fly them. Your a very talented artist. I do admire all of your art work. Love your paitinings. Thanks for all your efforts. Charles Huckelbery