Sign in to follow this  
Guest sandro becker

Shif + / dont arm the spoiler in 737 ng series.

Guest sandro becker

I reinstaled the ng series and tried to use shift + / to arm spoiler. Nothing hapend. And sometime i try to deply and retard it but i doesnt come back.Regards

Guest Steve_Park

Sandro, Open your "Option" menu item in FS9 and then Control->Assignments. From there, select control surface commands and scroll down to deploy/retract speed brakes. You can make it any key/button you want from there. I have mine assigned to an axis on my CH Yoke. Oh, and the "." by default is the wheel brake command.Steve Park

Guest sandro becker

>Sandro,>> Open your "Option" menu item in FS9 and then>Control->Assignments. From there, select control surface>commands and scroll down to deploy/retract speed brakes. You>can make it any key/button you want from there. I have mine>assigned to an axis on my CH Yoke. Oh, and the "." by default>is the wheel brake command.>>Steve ParkRegards Steve. I will test today.

Guest sandro becker

thats the situation.1- In the ground, with 737-700, i arm the spoiler with mouse and hit / to deploy and return to the same position. If it is retracted, hit / makes deploy and full retract. So thats all ok.2- In the air, i arm the spoiler with mouse and if i need to deply it, i use / but if i hit again with / nothing hapend. I tried using . but still not move anywere after deploy. Even if i dont arm and only want to deply it in descent, it dont return. Only with mouse.So what i am doing wrong?regards

Sandro,Try SHIFT + / for case 2.Hope it helps,

Mats Johansson
PMDG Flight Test Dept
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

| Asus Z270-A | Intel i5-7600K @ 4.8 GHz OC/H2O | nVidia Geforce GTX 1070 8GB OC/O2|