Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmetzinger

737-800 repaint help needed

Guest tmetzinger

I need some help converting the full side texture file to the bitmap used for repaint textures.I know that the first 1024 pixels and the last 1024 pixels make up the top and third row of the fuse_t.bmp , but at what point do I start the middle row?Thanks in advance!

Timothy,If you're using Photoshop, the way I do it is after completing the artwork on the pmdg_800_full_left I save, then flatten the file. I then do a select all and copy it. I then open the PMDG_800_FUSE_Left_T and paste the pmdg_800_full_left into this file. I then set the opacity of this pasted layer to around 70% then drag and align it with a window or door on the underlaying PMDG_800_FUSE_Left_T file. Repeat the paste for the other sections of the fuse. You can close the pmdg_800_full_left file WITHOUT SAVING, that way you can still make changes to the layers in that file if you need to. Once you have the alignement set, reset the opacity to 100% and once you have all three sections aligned you can save the file.Pete