Sign in to follow this  
aikichris

Reinstallation of liveries

Hello all - I hope someone here can help..........I have been using the 737NG 600/700 series for a while now with no problems.During that time I downloaded some of the liveries from the website,and installed them.I have just upgraded my PC, and after reinstalling the 737 (from the CD), tried to reinstall the add on liveries.I used the original download files which I had kept in a folder.All the 700 ones worked fine, but I can't seem to get the 600 ones to reinstall.I have since redownloaded the 6oo ones - same result.My new PC runs VISTA, and after I run the install shield, I get an error message saying that it did not install, and would I like to try again using the correct settings.Whether I do this or not, the liveries just don't appear on the a/c menu.Any suggestions?The 737 seems to be working fine otherwise.Best regards,

Hi Ryan,Sorry for the late reply - just realised that you had responded to my question.I have now tried to install the liveries via the right click run as administrator - same problem, the only 600 that appears on my a/c menu is the default PMDG one.The 700's are fine - any idea as to what I might do?Thanks!PS one new question also - I am having problems with the failures menu.I never used failures before on my old PC,but some seem to work , and other say that they are already failed when nothing has happened.Cheers,