Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Continuing the love of a 737

mms://70.85.182.98/airsidetv/airnzb737flight.wmvLong video but well worth watching.This one is the 732 of Air New Zealand.Enjoy, I did. ;-)

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest Panman

>Long video but well worth watching.>Bit of an understatement there!!

What was understated then?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Thanks for sharing that. Super video. Do you know what year that was filmed?I liked the Captain's comment at the very end :)

Hi Bob,No, I found it on the 'Feelthere 737PIC' forum.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest visualchaosfx

Stupid question, but how do I view the video? Its says windows media player is unable to play the file?

Usually works if you, right click and 'Save target as'. I don't know if it will work on this though? Some posters are sensetive to people copying their work.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest Clansman

>Thanks for the vid. Is there any way to download it instead>of streaming it?mplayer -dumpstream -dumpfile mms://...You can grab a binary copy of mplayer (free and open source) for windows.It will stream the video and dump it into .vlc may also be able to dump the stream.Cheers,Pedro Venda.

Here you go........................Hi guys!See this wonderful video with a 737-200 from New Zealand.Then try the route with your 737-300PIC."Join Air New Zealand Captain John Peterson and Co pilot Simon Pearson on the flight deck of B737-200 ZK-NAW as flight 651 from Christchurch to Queenstown"mms://70.85.182.98/airsidetv/airnzb737flight.wmv(quite fairly long)The scenery for airport Christchurch, you can find on AVSIM:file nzch04v1.zip and nzch04v2.zip by Rowen Halog & Ian Warren.The scenery for airport Queenstown and contiguous area you can find on AVSIM: file nzqnv1.0.zip, nzqnv1.5.zip and nzqn_agn.zipGuess you all have Mesh for New Zealand installed already, otherwise there

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest visualchaosfx

Finally able to watch the vid. That was a really cool vid. Is this on a DVD or something? Is it me or does the 737 cockpit look abit cramped more than the 747 cockpit?

>>Thanks for the vid. Is there any way to download it instead>>of streaming it?>>mplayer -dumpstream -dumpfile mms://...>>You can grab a binary copy of mplayer (free and open source)>for windows.>It will stream the video and dump it into .>>vlc may also be able to dump the stream.>>Cheers,>Pedro Venda.>Thanks Pedro...but i'm confused. Where do i type that in?Paul

Guest Clansman

>Thanks Pedro...but i'm confused. Where do i type that in?in a terminal or shell (command prompt in windows terms).you need to download a binary of mplayer which should be self-contained and doesn't need installation.then run a command prompt and put yourself on the directory where you stored mplayer.from there you type the mentioned command.if in doubt, check mplayer man page at http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/man/en/mplayer.1.htmlCheers,Pedro Venda.