Sign in to follow this  

PMDG 737 Turns sharply right on the ground

Can anyone recommend what I should check for....After a recent install of the PMDG 737 into a new install of FS9 the PMDG 737-800 Turns sharply right on the ground when I increase the throttle power [Pro52 Controller], both engines are started and selected and rudder trim is neutral, wind is not significant enough to cause, and other default aircraft do not experience the problem when loaded at the same location / time point.I know it is something I have done, or not done but I am rather baffled - once airborne the aircraft is stable when the joystick is neutral.I have been doing Ctrl-E engine starts 'yes I know - sacrosanct' I really will do it properly tonite - could this be the cause of my problems !!!Cheers Roger

Strong ground winds will do this... can't think of much else besides asymmetrical thrust.

Dan Downs KCRP

Have you inadvertantly got a key assignment set up incorrectly. Something activating the F12 key (R diff brake?)

Cheers

Steve Hall

Hi SteveWhatever it was has now vanished after a new joystick profile created - think the problem had to do with the previous profile for the joystick [keyboard assignments] - so your suggestion could well be right.ThanksRoger

Disengage the autopilot, the autopilot is still in rollout mode !During deceleration through reverser and autobrakes hit the autopilot disengage bar.Wothan

System: i7-10700K, 32GB RAM, RTX2070S 8GB, 1TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, Win10 64bit Home