Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bert

VC-clickspot-problems with Vista

Guest Bert

Hi everyone!Maybe you have an idea: I've just moved to a new pc with Vista Ultimate (32bit). It seems no longer possible to use the mouse in the VC. All the clickpsots are gone... The 2d-cockpit though is fine - like ever ;-)Hope you can help me out here.Thanks in advance!BertFS MAGAZIN

Guest Bert

Oh, sorry... Its with PMDG's 737's.But as well in other high-defintion-aircrafts like Digital Aviations Cheyenne. Not with RealAir's SF260 so far.Thanks!Bert

Guest Bert

Hi all!Maybe I found the reason why: I forgot thast I'd installed Reality-XP's Gauges like the weather-radar, Jet-Line 4 and GPS530 some days before. As I saw this morning that the gauges are not working I deinstalled them and... All the VC's are clickable again.If possible would you check behaviour on your machines - if they are eqiupped with Vista and FS 2004?I would really appreciate that - thanks a lot!Bert

I have no problems clicking the VC in our aircraft in Vista so it must be something else specific to your system interfering...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Bert

Maybe... Do you use the Reality-XP-Gauges as well?Thanks!Bert

Guest Bert

...would be interessting to see wheather this problem can be doubled under Vista or not ;-)Best!Bert

...would be interessting to see wheather this problem can be doubled under Vista or not ;-)Best!Bert
I'm running FS9 and PMDG's 737-600/700 in Windows 7, which is essential Vista, and the game runs fantastic, but I to am getting the click problems in the VC. I have noticed that the overhead panel buttons are not clickable. I've tried to turn on the beacons, stobes, and logo lights, but it won't work. It works fin in the 2D panel. I've been thinking that it might be because I'm running fs9 in a window. I will try again in full screeen to see if I get the same problem.