Sign in to follow this  
Guest DigiFlight

747 with Rob's Groundhandling

Guest DigiFlight

Hello, folks!I have installed Rob's Graoundhandling tool on my 747 panel. However, the button is overlapped by the main panel. In order for the button to be visible, I have to move it up somewhere over the windshield.Anyone knows how I could fix thsi?Thanks for any hint!Silvestre

Guest stew286

hi silv, The only way i know is to create a new window or add it to one of the existing pop up menu windows.stu

Guest DigiFlight

Hi StuThanks for the repply.I'll check that out!ThanksSilvestre

Guest DigiFlight

I did it for the taxi speed control. :)

I have a bunch of trouble controlling my speed during taxi. What exactly does this gauge do and can it be used with FS2Crew? In other words, can I skip the pushback and control when it controls my speed? Also, what version are you using because I found several ones but they're all FSX.Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png

Guest louisr57

Hi,Do you know where I can get Rob's Groundhandling gauge ... other then the FlyAway Simulation site (where they demand that you pay $5 a month for the rest of your life ... even if for just one download!) ... :)Thanks,LouisOttawa, Ontario

Guest kdundon

WWW.avsim.comKen

Guest DigiFlight

Hi, Ryan!Yeah, controlling taxi speed is a hassle.To answer your question:Rob Barendregt's Groudhandling control is a gauge which you install manually into a panel. You have a button on which you click in order to open a small window with the pushback + the taxi speed controls. You set the speed (in knots) and the aircraft will maintain this speed until you turn it off. You also have the arm mode. In this mode, the taxi speed will be activated when the aircraft reaches the pre set speed after landing.I don't know whether it works with fs2crew or not because I don't have fs2crew. I guess there's no problem.I have version 4.0 which works with fs2004 only.Silvestre