Sign in to follow this  
Guest DAL2309

747 and FsPassengers

Guest DAL2309

HI. can someone help me. I am having problems with the PMDG 747 and FsPassengers. When I load Fspssengers it says that the flight cant be started because my doors are closed; but I configured Shift + E under the PMDG keyboard command menu. When I do press Shift + E, the doors open, but FsPassengers said my doors are still closed. Can someone help me?Thanks

Are you still getting the message, "Exit Opening" at the top of your screen? If not that means your doors aren't opening in the simulator. If this is the case, you may have to have a separate command for your FS doors and PMDG 744 doors. This is what I do since I didn't mind having these two separate commands. Actually, my PMDG door is automatic with FS2Crew. I just have to worry about the FS door.Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png

Guest DAL2309

Okay. I will try to use two different buttons and see what happens.Thanks

Guest blevenzon

Yeah I had that problem, separate the buttons alltogether and it worked then. I programmed them as CTRL+SHIFT+END and CTRL+SHIFT+HOME for example. Or like mentioned before fs2crew closes the door for you, but then you have to disable the "Hostess closes the door automatically" check box in fspassangers.