Sign in to follow this  
Guest Northy

Missing data in the fmc

Guest Northy

Hi,Just re-installed my 737-6/7/8/900 series and I've updated to the latest versions ie:all the current service updates,but in the fmc when I've entered a flight plan I dont get any en-route data on the progress page? No waypoint times and no fuel predictions.....Also on the pfd I dont get any waypoint info or time at next waypoint info in the top right hand corner like I used to?Any idea's?Thanks,Regards,Martin.

Hi MartinI do not think I know the answer to your problem, but just wondered if you followed the recommendations. Did you uninstall the original install that worked using the recommended removal tool that is available from PMDG downloads Miscellaneous files?. Did you reinstall in the recommended order? do you own the 747 series as I belive that has a bearing on how you re install the 737 series. Guesing from your credentials you must know how to programme the fmc, so all I can realy offer is that if you want to compare any files would be happy to do that and see if you are anything missing, but as an unqualified guess it sounds like a file corruption?best regardsJohn Calleja

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Guest Northy

Hi John,Thanks for the reply,I re-installed on to a new pc because my hard drive went....Yea I own the 747 to,I'll uninstall using the proper tool and reinstall again and see what happens.Yea it sounds like a file corruption,Thanks John,I'll report back.Regards,Martin.