Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pawo

FMC blank screen

Guest Pawo

HellloI've been using the PMDG 737NG (all models) for a number of years but have just come across this problem with the FMC. When I power up the aircraft all the systems start ok but the FMC screen is totally blank! The rest of the aircraft systems all working OK.I've tried re-installing without any success. Any one have any suggestions?Thanks in advancePawo

Guest Pawo

Just to update: I've browsed the PMDG OP site and in the FAQ it says that this problem is caused by not having the fonts LUCON, ARIALN and ARIALNB installed. However I checked my Windows font folder and these fonts seem to be there...Any help will be much appreciatedThanksPawo

Guest dt1951

Pawo, stupide question but I'll ask it anyway. Do you have your battery turned on?

Guest Pawo

Thanks for trying to help Dan. Yes, I did have the battery on...all systems were up and working except for the FMC screen. However, the problem seems to have cleared by itself now and all is normal. I suppose it's just some occasional quirky behaviour that these computers get up to now and then!CheersPawo