Sign in to follow this  
Guest laurenshoornaert

Airac 0704 - EHAM problem

Guest laurenshoornaert

Hi everyoneI'm having a problem with the combination of my airac 0704 and my sidstar database. I'm 100% sure that my sidstar is correct for EHAM (rwys) but it still gives wrong runways in the airacs, FS atc still sends me to rwy's 01L or 01R, runways that don't exist at EHAM. FMC is correct.. but FS isn't. What can I do about it?Thanks!Laurens

Not sure what your problem might be but where did you get AIRAC cycle 0704? 0703 is current untill 11-APR-2007. Did you try 0703 from Navigraph?

Dave Paige

Guest laurenshoornaert

Yes im using navigraph airacs, always the same with EHAM, never the correct runways, there are no 01L and 01R at eham, it's 28L, 28R and 28C & same for the 36's, it just never matches ... in none of the airacs..

The FMC displays the runways that are listed in the sidstar file, which must have corresponding data in the airac files. Interesting.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest laurenshoornaert

Yes, but that's the problem: airac runways are wrong! my sidstar is correct like in real life.. should I report that to navigraph?

Guest Robin.B

Do you have an add-on AFCAD or scenery for EHAM? If you don't, the default FS runways for EHAM are way wrong.Best Regards,Robin Bilgil

Guest laurenshoornaert

That could be it! I still have a standard AFCAD file for EHAM ... I'll look up a new one and find out if it's fixed with that. many thanks!Laurens

Guest laurenshoornaert

Okay, it's solved :) good tip! Thanks!