Sign in to follow this  
Guest ang171

video tutorial

Guest ang171

Hello fellow simmers!I recently joined the pmdg 747 family and was wondering if there is an english video tutorial to help me visualize and learn all the complexity of the beautiful 747. Thanks in advance to all!

there is a terrible one on youtube by a dutch boy. his startup sequence was not correct, and it's all in dutch.

I'm afraid I don't really know of any good video tutorials for the 747-400.. There are however a few text ones.. take a look at this:http://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/747.htmlEven my tutorial is there.. hehe.. that is a longhaul flight from LHR to LAX.. Takes you through everything.. But there are other good ones there too that are worth a look..CheersCraig

Craig Read, EGLL

Hi,take a look at this topic : http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=searchThis DVD is not a tutorial from start to end, but is realy interresting and covers a flight from EGLL to KSFO. I own him and its a great DVD.Furthermore there are the "type rating courses" where you can find everyting you need to start with this beautiful bird ...=> http://www.precisionmanuals.com/html/downloads/docs.htm

Guest airbus2

>Even my tutorial is there.. hehe.. that is a longhaul flight>from LHR to LAX.. Takes you through everything.. But there are>other good ones there too that are worth a look..>>Cheers>>CraigI must say Craig, an excellent tutorial there. I dont own the 747 yet and just looked at your tutorial out of interest and found it very informative.Keep up the good work!Dave

Angle of Attack (AOA) has a magnificent one for the LDS 767 all 5 hours of it covering everything from taxiing to engine out ILS approaches. Perhaps they might do one for the PMDG 747 as well at some stage in the future.Gerry

Guest benhoffman

AoA is indeed doing a PMDG -400 DVD :)

>AoA is indeed doing a PMDG -400 DVD :)Where did you see confirmation of that?Tim